St Francis Xavier Church

This is a limited edition re-mastered art on canvas of 200

St Francis Xavier Church Frankston Victoria was built in 1889. It was built with hand made bricks from the area that is now known as Central Car Park Frankston.

In the 1930's, the original Church was used jointly as a Church and Parish Primary School and Was eventually demolished in the 1970's.

The original painting was commissioned by the Parish Council and presented to Fr Kealy, Parish Priest on his 25th Anniversary to the Priesthood.

Maritime and marine art by historical artist Richard Linton
 


click on image for expanded view

<< back to gallery <<

 

 RICHARD LINTON ASMA
 Australian Maritime, Marine & Historical Art

website by omniconnect 

best viewed 800x600 or greater - optimised for IE5+ NN6+ Opera6+
copyright richard linton marine art & associates